The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of the Carolina Foothills (UUFCF) is affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association of North America. We seek to promote an open, active, and welcoming community that recognizes the worth and dignity of each human being. In the ongoing search for truth, we embrace freedom of thought and encourage spiritual growth. Promoting love and social justice, we strive to be a force for good in our community.
The Seven Principles
Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote seven Principles, which we hold as strong values and moral guides. We live out these Principles within a “living tradition” of wisdom and spirituality, drawn from sources as diverse as science, poetry, scripture, and personal experience. They are:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
P.O. Box 653
Tryon, NC 28782
Sunday Service Location:
Whimsical World Gallery, 116 Jones St, Landrum, SC
Visit us on Facebook.